Best Dental Bleaching Treatment in Bellandur | Bangalore
Best Dental Bleaching treatment in Bellandur | Bangalore | Nelivigi Dental Clinic. Dental bleaching is a procedure which involves whitening of the tooth. There could be various causes for teeth to get stained.
They can be broadly divided into,
- Intrinsic factors: Dental caries, Trauma, Fluorosis, Amelogenesis and Dentinogenesis Imperfect, Hemolytic disorders, some drugs like Tetracycline etc.,
- Extrinsic factors: Chromogenic Bacteria, Beetel nut chewing, Tobacco, Red wine, Coffee, Tea, Food coloring agents, prolonged use of chlorhexidine mouth wash and some Metallic compounds.
- If the teeth have generalized stains which do not go with oral prophylaxis, probably bleaching is an option.,/li>
In dental bleaching, chemical agents like hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide are used. Bleaching can be done in two ways:
Your dentist may recommend which procedure is ideal for you and how to go about it.Indications for bleaching:
- In-office bleaching
- At home bleaching
- Generalized staining of teeth
- Extrinsic stains
- White and brown spot lesions
- Tetracycline staining (discoloration may not be fully corrected)
Best Dental Bleaching treatment in Bellandur | Bangalore | Nelivigi Dental Clinic. Dr. Nandini Nelivigi says that tooth bleaching can be a very effective way of lightening the natural color of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surfaces.