Best Cosmetic Dentistry in Bellandur | Bangalore
Best Cosmetic Dentistry in Bellandur | Bangalore | Nelivigi Dental Clinic. Confidence and great smiles are something which can take people to higher steps. One needs to have a good set of teeth to have a confident smile. We at Nelivigi dental clinic look forward to giving everyone a reason to smile more.
- If the teeth are not shaped very well they can be recontoured to look good
- Teeth can be bleached to look whiter giving you a brighter smile
- If you have small carious lesions on the front surface of the tooth they can be built up with different composite
shades to match your tooth structure
Laminates and Veneers (tooth preparation restricted to a front portion of the tooth only, hence minimal tooth preparation
required) can be given for
- Discolored teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Fractured teeth
- Gap between teeth
- Unsightly restorations
Your dentist would be the right person to tell you whether you can go in for a laminate or not.
Laminates and veneers are wafer thin and cover the front portion of the tooth. Hence, the amount of tooth trimming is restricted to the front portion of the tooth only and the thickness of reduction is only about 0.5 to 0.6 mm (the thickness of a credit card). It has a very good light reflection property and hence looks as close as possible to the natural tooth.
- 4 Crown: Crowns or capping of teeth involves more tooth preparation (all round tooth preparation) than laminate. But there could be various reasons why a crown is indicated as compared to a laminate.
- Fractured teeth
- Weak teeth
- Large restorations
- Root canal treated teeth
- As a part of the bridge to replace a missing tooth
- A replacement over an implant
- Gap between front teeth
- Peg-shaped lateral incisors
These aesthetic approaches will make you feel great and smile more confidently.
Best Cosmetic Dentistry in Bellandur | Bangalore | Nelivigi Dental Clinic. Our doctor says Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the look of teeth, gums and/or bites.