Best Dental Crowns and Bridges Treatment in Bellandur | Bangalore
- When there is a large filling and a high chance of fracture of the filling suspected
- In case of malformed Enamel and Dentin subjecting the tooth to fracture susceptibility
- To restore a fractured tooth
- When certain discolored and malformed teeth have to be rectified
- Following root canal therapy
- Following dental implant placement
- Full metal crown (Stainless steel crown)
- All ceramic crowns
- PFM (Porcelain fused to metal crown)
- Zirconia (Metal free crown)
- Location of the tooth requiring the crown
- Amount of clearance available from the opposing tooth
- Esthetic concern
When you have one or two tooth missing, you have various options of replacing it. One of the options available is getting a bridge done to replace it. A Bridge is a cap on the healthy tooth in front and the tooth behind the lost/missing tooth replacing the missing tooth as well.
- Full metal bridge
- PFM (metal with porcelain all around the tooth)
- PFM (metal with only porcelain facing)
- Zirconia (metal-free bridges)
- There is a need to prepare the teeth which are healthy to receive a bridge
- A patient needs to have teeth both in front and behind the missing teeth
- Sometimes when we need to replace 2 teeth more than 2 natural teeth may need to be cut to provide adequate
- Since the alveolar bone does not get any stimulation, resorption of alveolar bone continues to take place in the area of the missing tooth.
Best Dental Crowns and Bridges Treatment in Bellandur | Bangalore | Nelivigi Dental Clinic. As the name suggests a crown is a cap or covering for a tooth. It is used when your tooth is discolored, cracked or broken.