Best Full Mouth Rehabilitation treatment in Bellandur | Bangalore
Best Full Mouth Rehabilitation treatment in Bellandur | Bangalore | Nelivigi Dental Clinic. There are various situations where almost all your teeth need some dental work. Teeth, gums, TM joint and bite all are treated in full mouth rehabilitation.
- Severely worn out tooth enamel reducing the crown length reducing the lower anterior face height
- Loss of more than a few teeth in each arch
- Severe gingival and periodontal problems of both arches
- Many deep carious lesions requiring extensive Root canal therapy in them
- Patient need teeth to be done up for esthetic and functional needs
- Tempero mandibular joint problems
All teeth normally wear during the lifetime of an individual. However, when the tooth wear is excessive it may result in pulpal pathology, occlusal disharmony, impaired function, and esthetic disfigurement.
- It is always required to identify the problem and then restore the teeth. But many times it may not be possible to pinpoint the etiology since it may be a combination of these processes.
- One of the most challenging procedures in dentistry is the restoration of the severely worn dentition. It may require crowns on all teeth with an increased vertical dimension thereby increasing the lower anterior face height. Reduced lower anterior face height (vertical dimension) gives an aged look hence restoring it would make an individual look much younger.
- Prosthodontics (Replacement of missing teeth)
- Periodontics (Gum related issues)
- Endodontics (Teeth that may require Root canal treatment or fillings)
- Oral surgery (Extraction of teeth)
Once all the necessary treatments are done the patient will have a completely new look and would be able to perform his oral functions much better. This would boost up his confidence levels and it would not be wrong if we say he will start doing better at work and social life.
Best Full Mouth Rehabilitation treatment in Bellandur | Bangalore | Nelivigi Dental Clinic. Dr.Nandini Nelivigi says full mouth reconstruction is often required for those who have experienced significant trauma, illness or congenital defects. so it requires a consultation from a professional doctors